Monday, December 5, 2011

Winner: Christmas Theme challenge

Thank you everyone for all your gorgeous Christmas cards!
It was pretty hard to choose only these 4 winners...

Special thanks to Anki and Iris for handling this challenge for me.

Congratulations Marlie!
Please contact Summer for the free BnW stamp of your choice!

The top 3 winners:

Sparcstation - Different Shades of White

Pls email me, Lilian  for your top 3 badges :)

Thank you all for joining us and we hope to see you again in the next challenge!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad my card has won the challenge. I've just mailed Summer. I realy love BnW stamps and cannot have enough of them! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing me in your top3, I really enjoyed the challenge
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my card in the Top3. Congrats to Marlies and the other winners and thanks to the DT for all the gorgeous inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my card for the top 3. It really made my day :). Congratulations to all winners, these are all lovely cards. Happy Christmas time, sparcstation

    ReplyDelete