Monday, November 7, 2011

Winners of 'Pins & Pearls' Challenge

Thank you to all of you who played with us in the 'Pins & Pearls' Challenge ..  your creations were all so FANTASTIC and it was a real hard choice for me to pick the Top3. So glad that random.org helped me out on picking the winner for the free stamp! ;-) Again thanks for participating and sharing your talent with us!

On to our winners now:

The person who gets to contact Summer with a stamp of their choice is:

 
The Top 3 winners to contact Iris for their Top3 badge and the GD for the assignments are:
 
Deb  - Guest Designer

Congratulations to all winners and we hope to see you again at our next challenge starting soon!

Hugs,
Iris

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I love EB stamps and playing in these challenges. It's such a thrill to win one. Have a great week everyone! "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much for choosing me as winner & am so thrilled to be guest designer too - Belles & Whistles are one of my fave stamp collections & happy to know you think I'm doing them justice!
    Thanks again,
    Deb.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again

    I've just clicked on the link to contact Iris, but can't configure the Outlook settings for some reason so unable to get in contact.
    Sorry to be a pain, but I'll leave my details to arrange the GT & badge etc.
    Regards
    Deb.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just sent you an email Deb :-)

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!

    Thank you so much for choosing me for the top 3! :) I just emailed Iris.

    hugs
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Iris

    I haven't recieved an e-mail but I realised I didn't leave my e-mail address, so maybe thats why!
    My address is
    mail4hughsie@yahoo.co.uk

    Sorry to be such a pain, but I always have trouble with that Outlook configuration.

    Hope to hear from you & that I haven't missed the guest design spot.
    Deb.x

    ReplyDelete