Monday, November 21, 2011

Winner "Anything goes challenge"


Thanks to all of you who participated in the "Anything goes challenge".
There were so many beautiful creations.
I have used Random.org to pick the winner of the free stamp!

The person who gets to contact Summer with a stamp of their choise is:
Renkata

The Top 3 winners, please contact Audhild to get the Top 3 badge:
Jannecke- Guest Designer
Mo
Mary Lou

Congratulations to all the winners.
I hope to see all of you in our next challenge

Hugs Audhild

3 comments:

  1. Whoohoo what a great way to start the week ;o)
    Thank you so much, I will email you Audhild in a view minuts.

    Congratulations to the other girls ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh So happy, thanks
    Gongrats ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Renkata!!! Congrats to You to Janneke!!! Thanks for choosing Mwah as a top 3~~Yippee!!!!!
    I will add to my top 3 post already :)
    Hugz and blessings

    ReplyDelete