Monday, November 7, 2011

Anything goes challenge

Hello BnW Friends!

It is Monday again and time for another challenge.
Before I tell you what the challenge is, I would like to thank all of you who participated in the last challenge.

And now the challenge for the next two weeks:
Anything goes

Don't forget that a random winner gets to choose any Belles 'n Whistles stamp of their choise.
If you like to be choosen as a guest designer, please put GD next to your name. Only entries with GD next to their name will be considered.

Here are some beautiful creations by the DT members

GDT June




Important! From now on please put GD next to your name if you like to be chosen as a guest designer. Only entries with GD next to their name will be considered!!!

Remember: Only Elisabeth Bell stamps will qualify to enter our challenges!
Other entries will be deleted without further notice!



3 comments:

  1. What a amzing cards from the DT ;o)
    I just placed a card to ... Have a great day all!

    Hugs, Janneke XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ow I forgot to write the GD behind my name ;o)
    Could someone change that for me please ... thank you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there - its Deb winner from last challenge, just trying to get in touch still cuas eI can't get that Outlook e-mail thingy to configure on my computer, I know one of the team said she had e-mailed me, but I havne't recieved anything so thought I'd better try again.
    So sorry to be a pain & hope I haven't missed the guest design spot.
    My address is:
    mail4hughsie@yahoo.co.uk
    Many Thanks & hoep to hear soon,
    Deb.x

    ReplyDelete