Monday, October 10, 2011

Winners of 'Your Color Choice - Challenge'


Hello Belles 'n Whistles Fans! Wow what amazing entries we had into my 'Your choice color challenge'! Thanks so much all for participating :-) It was no easy decision for me to pick the TOP 3 I can tell you that...LOL. Lucky me that random.org did chose our stamp winner ;-) Ok and here it is the randomly chosen winner, getting to chose a stamp of their choice from the Belles 'n Whistles store:


Congrats sweetie! Please contact Summer with your choice of stamp! (See link in sidebar)

And here are the Top 3
Michele Roos  - Guest Designer
Kiki
Julie Price

Congrats on making the Top 3 ladies!
Please contact Iris  for your Top 3 badge and the challenges for the GD!
 
Thanks again for joining in our challenge and we hope to see you soon again! Our new challenge will start at 9 am, so please come back and check out what my lovely DT sister Elise came up with for our new challenge!
 
Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo thankyou for picking me as the winner off to choose my stamp now might be sometime.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW thank you so much ladies for choosing me for the top 3 and gd. I'm off now to send you an email :0) Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete