Monday, October 10, 2011

Use Your Favorite Elisabeth Bell Image Challenge

Hello there Friends!  Thank you so much to all of you who took part in our last challenge .. you're awesome!  :)  Now this week, it's my turn .. Elise .. to choose another fun challenge.  A pretty simple one ... hehe ...

"Use Your Favorite Elisabeth Bell Image"
Don't forget .. the random winner gets to choose any Belles 'n Whistles stamp of their choice! 

Here are some WONDERFUL creations by our sweet DT to help inspire you ...



Lynda
Sharing an Art Journaling Spread


Audhild

Thank you SO much for visiting us!  We hope to see your gorgeous creations .. can't wait to see what you all whip up with ANY Elisabeth Bell image!  :)

5 comments:

  1. Love this challenge! It was hard to choose my fav but when Daisy arrived i just had choose her!
    Your DT cards are all stunning, everyone single one of them are fabulous!
    Hugs
    Lynne x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of my EB images are my favorites - that is why I have them :) This is my favorite at the moment though. I need to get Daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun challenge! I love all of my E. Bell images:-)
    Amazing cards from the DT as always:-)

    Hugs, June

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for this challenge. I love all of images Belle!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a great Challenge. Love the DT work! Judy x

    ReplyDelete