Monday, September 26, 2011

Your Color Choice - Challenge


Hello Belles 'n Whistles Fans, Iris here! I hope you all had a fab weekend and are ready for our new challenge starting today! I'll go easy on you so I let you decide what colors you want to use... Pick your Favorite Color / Color Combination for your challenge project! Use one color or several, whatever your favorite is! Looking forward to see all the beautiful color combinations!

A little Reminder: Use your favorite Elisabeth Bell Designed Stamp, whether it's from Belles 'n Whistles, or any other Elisabeth Bell designed stamp. Remember, if you are using a stamp from Belles 'n Whistles, then you can enter your card/project in the BnW Gallery, for a 2nd entry into the drawing. Upload your card/project HERELook for this weeks Challenge under "Current Challenges".  
  
And here is my challenge creation. I decided to go with a brown-black combo for my 'spooktacular' card ;-).  The sweet image is called Little Witch with Broom and availabe in the Belles 'n Whistles store.


And  here are the stunning creations from my DT sisters and our GD's:







3 comments:

  1. Hi there~~hope it is ok to have several entries?? Let me know if I am overwhelming you :) Great inspiration friends!!!
    Hugz of love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a great Challenge! Love the DT work! Judy x

    ReplyDelete