Monday, September 12, 2011

Winner of the challenge Sketch with a twist

Hej ladies!

Thank you for joining us for the challenge "Sketch with a twist". I did try to leave comments on each and one of your blogs - but for some reason I couldn't on all of them. Not sure if it's my settings, blogger related or what. So for those of  you that haven't seen a comment by yours truly - here's one for you: Stunning work and loved your creations and take on my sketch!!

Now to the Random winner - picked by random org - who gets to choose a stamp:

Congratulations!
Please contact Summer with your choice of stamp!
 
Our Top 3:
Donna - Guest DT

Well done ladies!  Please contact Anki  for your Top 3 badge and the challenges for the Guest DT!
 
Have a wonderful day and make sure that you pop back to see what new challenge we have in store for you.
Kramis - Anki

2 comments:

  1. Hi BnW DT, thank you so much for choosing me as one of your top 3, I am over the moon. :o)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Thank you for choosing my card in your top three. I am so thrilled and honoured! Judy x

    ReplyDelete