Monday, September 26, 2011

Hello Ladies, I'm so thrilled seeing your entries into my color challenge. I was not able to comment on everyones, due to my own internet issues, but I did at least get a peek at what you've made... Gorgeous creations from each of you... and of course SO HARD to pick the top three... But now the winners are chosen and without further ado here they are :

First we have our winner chosen by Random.org, and getting to choose a stamp of their choice from Belles 'n Whistles:



Congratualtaions! Please contact Summer with your choice of stamp!
Link on the sidebar.


And here are our Top 3:

That was a pretty hard choice to make... Everyone did such a fantastic job.

Congratulations Ladies! Please contact Lynda for your Top 3 badge and the challenges for the GD!
Thanks so much for playing along with us.
Wishing you all a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ladies, Thanks so much for the Top 3! Yay! Always looking forward to the challenge and the work of your team. Thanks for making my day a sweeter!

    Hugs and Love.

    ReplyDelete