Monday, August 1, 2011

so girly....

Hello Belles'n'Whistles Fans! Today we have a new challenge up for you - but before I tell you the theme I want to thank everyone who joined us for our last challenge!

So, this week's theme is "so girly" - so show us all your really girly cards. That shouldn't be too hard with all those wonderful designs Elisabeth creates.

***Don't Forget, if you are using a stamp that Belles 'n Whistles sells,
you may enter your creation for a 2nd entry into the drawing.
Click the on the link, and find this weeks cooresponding folder in
Belles Photo Gallery,
It's always nice to have a 2nd chance at winning the draw isn't it?


Here are the cards the DT has made to inspire you:

GDT Bonnie:





Audhild


Lilian



Lynda










4 comments:

  1. I don't think you are currently looking for DT members but if you do so in the future, I would certainly be interested. I was rather tied up when your most recent GDT call went out and I sadly missed the boat! These lovely creations from your oh so talented team combined with the fabulous images from Elisabeth Bell really inpsire me. Hugs! Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Friends~~oh such pretty inspiration!!! Thanks for fun:)
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great DT work and a lovely challenge! Judy x

    ReplyDelete