Monday, June 20, 2011

Winners for Ribbon or Lace or Both

Thank you so very much for all of you that played along in our "Ribbon or Lace or Both" Challenge!  Wow, you all created STUNNING things!

The random winner who chooses a stamp of their choice is:

Please contact Summer to choose your stamp.

Our Top 3 (which was an extremely tough decision since you all rocked our world) are:
Chelsea - Guest DT
Karina
Michele R

Yayyy!  Please contact me for your Top 3 Badges and the challeges for the GD!  :)

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Elise

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, thank you so much! I will email Summer! :)

    hugs
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so much for the Guest Designer spot! I'm greatly honored to be chosen from so many wonderful entries. I can not wait to share my cards along with the BnW amazing DT.

    Hugs and Love

    ReplyDelete