Monday, May 23, 2011

Winners for the "Shaping Up With May Flowers" Challenge

WINNER and TOP 3 For

Shaping Up for May Flowers

Hello everyone! We had some very gorgeous entries on our shaped card challenge!! Thanks so much for playing along.

Our lucky winner for the Spring Challenge by Random.org is

Please contact Summer to claim your prize!!

Our Top 3 Winners are:
June - Guest Designer for the next 2 challenges!!

Congratulations to all of you!! Please email me to get your Top 3 Badge!!
We'll be back shortly with this weeks challenge!!

4 comments:

  1. Woo hoo thank you so much and congrats to the top 3.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynda I have emailed you as I am unable to contact Summer.
    Thanks
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I made the top 3 :0) Thank you so much ladies for choosing my project. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I think I missed this post! Thanks so much for the Top 3! Yippee! Can't wait for the next challenge, you girls are the best!

    Hugs and Love.

    ReplyDelete