Monday, May 9, 2011

Sketch Challenge Top 3

Happy Monday ladies!

It was so much fun to see what you created with my sketch. Loved all of them - but as you know -
I have to pick Top 3. My choices are the below very talented ladies:

Annie who get to be our Guest DT the coming 2 weeks.
Marion
June 

Please email me to get your Top3 banner.

and then of course - we have 1 lucky winner - chosen by Random org: Judy
Congratulations! Please contact Summer to claim your prize.

And stay tuned - we'll be back with our next challenge.
Kram - Anki

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card, I am so thrilled! I don't seem to be able to click on the link for Summer unfortunately. Congrats to the other winners too. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Judy for winning. Congrats to the others who got top 3 with myself. Have sent you an email Anki.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete