Monday, May 9, 2011

Shaping Up for May Flowers

Happy Monday everyone....
Lynda here, with a new challenge for you. I wanted to shake things up a tiny bit, and come up with a challenge that I haven't seen done in a while...

This weeks challenge is called "Shaping Up for May Flowers" so what I'd love to see you do, is to create a shaped card, (something that is not square) and make sure to add flowers. Whether it be flowers in the image you use, or a flower shaped card, or flowers to embellish your card.... Let your imagination run wild....

I think we could all have some fun with this one.... Okay, it's time for a little inspiration from our Fabulous DT.

This is what I created:



Our GDT's This Week


GDT- Ann-Charlotte


GDT Chandini (blogger Ranmali)


GDT- Kay





Elise


Aud




Vicki







 
So how's that for some inspiration!
I think the DT did a FABBY job, I love them all.


We can't wait to see what you'll create.
*** Remember to check out our rules section to find out HOW YOU can snag a 2nd entry for this challenge. =)

7 comments:

  1. wow...gorgeous collections!!! I just love those all cards.. These are really great designs and creative works. I really appreciates you ladies for this great post. thanks for this nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards!I really love the stamps from B`n W and I enjoy the challenges.
    Thank you so much for me being among last weeks Top 3. Looking forward to receiving my badge:-)
    Hugs, June

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH the eye candy from the DT is just phenomenal. Thank ladies for that. Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Dt cards. Thanks for a fun challenge!
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, love the DT work! Thank you for another lovely Challenge too. This one made us really think! Loved it! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous DT work. I just made this challenge with a few hours to spare. Where does the time go!
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, the DT cards are just amazing! I had my card made and nearly forgot to post it!!
    Hugs,
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete