Monday, May 23, 2011

Anything Goes!



Hello Belles 'n Whistles Fans & Happy Challenge Monday! It's Iris here and for my challenge term this fortnight I thought I make it real easy on you ;-)

Anything Goes!

Start creating what ever you want! No matter if it is a card, tag, bookmark, altered item, LO, stamped T-shirt etc. Everything counts! Just keep in mind you must be using one of Elisabeth Bell designs! Can't wait to see what you all come up with! You have time until June 5th, 6pm European time to enter your creation. Winners will be announced shortly before our new challenge starts.

And here is some inspiration from me, my fellow DT sisters and our fabulous GDT's. For my challenge creation I used the cute Sweet Art Girl stamp 'Giddyup Horsey'



Our GDT's:

Chandini from Handmade by Ranmali



Our BnW DT:









5 comments:

  1. The DT cards are GORGEOUS!!! Thank you for all the lovely inspiration:) Also, I did not post my card in the BnW Gallery, as my image is from SCACD. Have a beautifully blessed week!!!

    Hugs!!!
    Carolyn:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the DT cards, what great inspiration! The fairy and the cowboy images are really cute!! Hugs Annie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the DT cards ;o)
    Thank you for this great challenge ...
    I placed in the gallery to, hope it is oke ;o)

    Hugs, Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work Ladies!! Always love this challenge blog :)
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such gorgeous DT work! Thanks for another really lovely Challenge. I love these challenges! Judy x

    ReplyDelete