Monday, April 25, 2011

Winner and top 3 for blue, green and white challenge

Hello everyone! We had some very gorgeous entries on our blue, green and white color challenge!! Thanks so much for playing along.

Our lucky winner for the Spring Challenge by Random.org is

Please contact Summer to claim your prize!!

Our Top 3 Winners are:
Ranmali - Guest Designer for the next 2 challenges!!

Congratulations to all of you!! Please email me to get your Top 3 Badge!!
We'll be back shortly for our next challenge!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi There, I am very pleased and proud that I made the top three I can't seem to get throught the email link it keeps saying link is broken.
    I would love to have my badge for my blog! my email is jprokes@btinternet.com
    Thankyou
    Hugs
    Jacqui P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking my card in your top 3, and thank you Kathrin for emailing my badge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete