Saturday, April 16, 2011

Blue, green and white


Happy monday! Another two weeks have passed and it´s time for a new challenge here at the Belles´n´Whistles challenge blog. This is Kathrin and it´s my turn to host the challenge. When I was thinking about a theme I was definately inspire
d by spring and its blue sky, the fresh green grass and those beautiful cherry blossoms that I see when I look out of my window. So please use the color combo of green, blue and white.
As you can see all of the DT members used those beautiful images from the two brand new collections: Fairy Friends and SweetArt Girls.

We welcome any Elisabeth Bell image for the challenge and will count your entry twice if you use an image from Belles n' Whistles, just be sure to upload your creationto our Gallery.
We can't wait to see what you come up with... for now, take a look at the wonderful
creations from the DT!!

Mo -guest designer:
























Anki

You have until april 25th to enter your card.




3 comments:

  1. hello!
    this is new challence for me.Great colours and lovely DT-cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great DT cards and a wonderful color challenge.
    "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous DT creations and fab colour combo :-) I have uploaded my card into the gallery too but not sure if there was a special place for challenges ? :-)

    Happy Easter :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete