Monday, March 14, 2011

Anything For Spring!!

Hello everyone, it's me Jodi and it's my turn to host a challenge!! This time I'd like to see you create with the theme of ANYTHING FOR SPRING!!
You can use colors, an image, or embellishment...whatever you'd like.

We welcome any Elisabeth Bell image for the challenge and will count your entry twice if you use an image from Belles n' Whistles, just be sure to upload your creation
to our Gallery.

We can't wait to see what you come up with... for now, take a look at the wonderful
creations from the DT!!






Guest Designer Ingrid

Guest Designer Tracy (more photos on blog)

Have fun everyone and I hope you'll join in on the fun!!



2 comments:

  1. WOW, Gorgeous Inspirations Girls! I LOVE especially Elise's & Kathrin's Cards! They're absolutely stunning! Thanks for sharing your sweet appetizers... can't wait to play with you in this challenge, Hugs from Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. what lovely cards hope I can still craft to play but I'll have to wait until I have my op.

    ReplyDelete