Monday, February 14, 2011

Your Favorite Things with HEART!

Hello friends! Welcome to another Monday Belles 'n Whistles challenge!
Thanks so much for your entries in the "vintage style" challenge last time! We really enjoy looking at what you create using those darling Elisabeth Bell designs!

I'm very happy today as it's my turn to be the hostess for this challenge!
Since Valentine's Day is TODAY, I'm sure you've already made your "love creations" for that someone special. But since it IS Valentine's Day today, I thought it would be fun if you could create with all those crafty things that are your favorite or that you LOVE to use! :)
Have a favorite color combo, layout, flowers, papers, ribbons or a favorite Elisabeth Bell image that you like to use....well NOW is your chance!
**I only ask that you put a HEART somewhere on your creation in honor of Valentine's Day today!**
(This can be located anywhere no matter how big or small.)

Don't forget: ANY Elisabeth Bell Stamp is welcome, but if you use a BnW stamp you may have a 2nd entry for the prize draw. To enter your 2nd entry, Simply upload your BnW card/project in the BnW Photo gallery.
The entries there will be counted in the random drawing as well.
And of course DO NOT FORGET that there is a winner drawn for a lovely prize package, but there is also a TOP 3 pick with a badge!!
Here are the as always stunning and amazing inspiration from the BnW DT:

Mary Frances - Our special Guest Designer:



Anki


















4 comments:

  1. What a lovely cards you all made ;o)
    TFS ..

    Janneke X0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards ladies!!! Love 'em ALL!!! Yay... I just entered my first card challenge!! I love Elisabeth Bell's designs and I'm sure this is just the beginning of these FUN challenges!! :)

    God bless & big hugs...

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all Elisabeth Bell's designs too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful DT cards! I have just entered my card on your photo gallery, not too sure if I have done it right, please let me know if it is wrong!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete