Monday, February 14, 2011

Winner and Top 3 Vintage challenge

Happy Monday!

First of all I want to thank all the talented ladies who has participated in the vintage challenge. Remember you have to use a stamp designed by Elisabeth Bell to join in our challenges.

One lucky winner will get a prize. The winner picked by Random.org is
.
.
.
.
Please contact Summer to get your prize

Since I am the host for this entry I got to pick the top 3 from all the entries. It was a hard desicion. The nr.1 on this list will get a Guest Designer Spot with BnW for 2 challenges.

Here is the list:

Please contact me to get the Top 3 badge. Ingrid you will also get the themes for 2 challenges

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm so proud to be in your top 3, thank you very much. And very exciting about joining you all for 2 weeks, looking forward to that!
    Hugs Ing

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow o wow i won. yipee yipee. It has put a massive smile on my face. Will be emailing summer now.
    x laura x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee! Thanks for picking my card for top 3. There was so many wonderful entries, I'm honored. Can't wait to play again, love BnW challenge. :)
    Love,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete