Monday, February 28, 2011

Prize Winner & Top 3 Favorite Things with Heart!!

Happy Monday friends!

First of all I want to thank EVERYONE who has participated in our last challenge. Remember you can use ANY image created by Elisabeth Bell!  If you use a Belles 'n Whistles image and enter it again in the BnW gallery, you'll be entered TWICE for a prize!

Our lucky winner picked by Random.org is
.
.
.
.
Please contact Summer to get your prize

Since I was the host for this challenge, I got to pick the top 3 from all the entries. It was such a hard decision as they were ALL gorgeous!  The number 1 person on this list will get a Guest Designer Spot with BnW for 2 challenges...how cool is that?!

Here is the list:

Please keep playing along in the challenges with us!  We love seeing your EB creations! And you never know when you'll be picked as a winner OR a top 3!!
Congrats to ALL the winners here!!
Please contact me to get the Top 3 badge to display proudly on your blog. Tracy *Stay True to God  will also get the themes for the next 2  following challenges!!  Thanks so much to everyone who played along!! :)  Please join us in our next challenge coming up shortly!!

1 comment:

  1. Help!!!
    I cant send a message to Summer by First Class. Can one of you send me her email adress. Thanks.
    I be so happy when I saw that I have a price to waiting at me.
    Hugs
    Eva J
    my mail : evja70@spray.se

    ReplyDelete