Monday, January 3, 2011

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow..........

Good Morning and Happy New Year!!!!
I hope the New Year is going good for you all so far!
We have a new challenge for you today and it is my turn
to choose and I went with "Snowflakes".

Before I show some beautiful inspiration for the DT I will
share with you who won the last challenge......

Lillian

Congrats Lillian! Make sure to send your info on to
Summer for your stamp!

Well here are some fabulous samples from the DT:












Make sure to join us and leave a link and we
will pick a winner on January 16th.
We would love to see all your snowflake creations!
:)Kathy







5 comments:

  1. Hey!

    Was I first on the post? That's cool! I have a snowflakecard that really reflects the weather I see outside my window!

    Charlotta aka La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I was stupid enough not to see I was supposed to use a Belles and Whistles IMAGE! Please take this post and my previous post away.... please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi gals super duper fab creations and inspiration from the very talented designs team. Just a quick question here. Was there a winner for the Glitter It Up challenge?
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun challenge. The DT did such a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work ladies!! Thank's for a fun challange Kathy!!

    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete