Monday, January 31, 2011

Anything BUT Winter Winner and Top 3

Happy Monday!

First of all - a big thank you to all the ladies that participated in our challenge. I would just like to remind you - you need to use a stamp from Elisabeth Bell design to follow the BnW rules. It's simple as that. The BnW DT will remove any entries not following this rule.

So are you curious - who's the lucky winner (picked by Random org) from our Anything But Winter challenge? Well - I will not keep you long - the lucky winner is: Pops
Please email Summer your contact details.

Then - if you remember - the hostess of each challenge will be picking Top3 from all the entries. Well - am I the lucky one - since I got the chance to pick the very first 3???!!! I can tell you - it was really hard. I wish I could make a top 10 list instead - but yes - I had to stick to the new rules and pick 3 talented ladies. Remember - no1 will get a Guest Design Spot with BnW for 2 Challenges.

Well here they are:
1. Mary Frances
2. Jacqui
3. Dena

Please send me an email so that I can send you the code for the TOP3 Badge and also - the themes for the upcoming 2 challenges that Mary Frances will be part of.

Kram
Anki

No comments:

Post a Comment