Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy New Year Challenge

Hi all and welcome back to another Belles 'n Whistles Challenge! It's Iris and my turn this time to host the challenge. Are you feeling the same as I do? Can't see those Christmas cards anymore? Well then lets move on to the next holiday after Christmas! :-) Of course...New Year! I am challenging you this time to create a New Year's Project. That can be everything: a card, a bottle hanger for a champagne bottle, place cards for your New Years dinner etc. Just get creative!

Before I go on and show you the fabulous creations from the DT I like to announce the winner of the last challenge...drumroll please......and the winner is:
Vanja

Congratulations sweetie!!!!! :-)






Please Contact Summer with your choice of Stamp
summer(at)bellesnwhistlesstamps(dot)com
Oh and there is another thing....a little reminder!
Our Ornament Contest is still going on!
For all details click above or the Advent Calendar blinkie in our sidebar
to go to our Inspirational Blog!

For your inspiration here are the Ne w Year creations from the DT:
On our Inspirational Blog there is a tutorial today on the 'Cracked Glass Technique!


Elise














5 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, that's me, I won! Thank you so much, I will send an email now.
    Beautiful samples from the DT!
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know my submission doesn't have a Bellles n Whistles image but I wanted to submit is anyway. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't usually make New Year's cards, but I decided to give it a shot. Thanks for this challenge blog. I sometimes need that kick in the butt! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this great challenge. It was a lot of fun.
    Laetitia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I thought the challenges were every two weeks, I just came to add my entry...

    Happy New Year, everyone!
    hugs
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete