Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas "Glitter it Up" Challenge


Happy Monday!!!

I hope you have all been playing along in our Belles 'n Whistles Advent each day!
Hop on over to the Belles 'n Whistles Insprational Blog for some daily inspiration, fun, and prizes. All you have to do is Click on this cute blinkie, and it will take you there....







Do you see that Blinkie over there





Click on it, see what happens! =)





Okay, now on to this weeks challenge... But before we get started I'd like to announce the winner from the Bold Winter Color Sketch Challenge.
Oh oh oh... I'm shaking my head, I just can't believe we only had 4 entries. Random.org ??? No - I called to my husband to pick a number between 1 - 4.... He said "3... why?" I told him no reason, I just wanted to know... So guess what?  
3. Adeline Ng  
 
You are our winner.... Congratulations!
Please Contact Summer with your choice of Stamp
summer(at)bellesnwhistlesstamps(dot)com
 
Alrighty then... Lets get started.... I am so excited that it was my turn to host the challenge this week, simply because I LOVE GLITZ and GLAM... So I'm challenging you all to create something, anything, using one of our SWEET Belles 'n Whistles Stamps, and add all the glitter and glamour you want. It's all about "Glittering it Up"

Think you can all handle the sparkle? ha ha


This is what I created for the Challenge... No card from me this week, I decided to make a gift bag that sparkles! You can find More views of this bag by visiting my blog.



 
Elise
 

 
Jodi




 
Iris

 

 


6 comments:

  1. Hi Lynda, oh my goodness, please thank your husband for picking no 3! I am literally over the moon, after winning your "merry sledding" stamp, now this! I have already sent an email to Summer. Thank you :-)
    And I will definitely make something for the "glitter it up" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think my problem is i really dont have any images that are christmas related. I have more general type stamps. I think cupcake might work for this one though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First challenge for me on this blog. I have just purchased 2 stamps and delighted with the quality. DT's cards are awesome.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've joined the challenge girls
    thanks for the challenge
    i just love your work DT girls
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creations from the fabulous DT!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, these stamps are so adorable! I can't get enough! Your cards are beautiful everyone.
    Love,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete