Monday, November 22, 2010

Sketch Challenge + Bold Winter Colours



Happy Monday Ladies!

Hope you've had a great weekend. I've had a wonderful one and got to spend all Saturday crafting with 39 other ladies. A wonderful scrapevent from 10 - 22 without having to prepare any snack, lunch, dinner or cake. If that's not a treat - well then I don't know *lol*. It was so much fun to see all the different styles, cards and layouts. Such a wonderful inspiration.

Before I tell you about the new BnW Challenge - here's the lucky winner form last challenge (picked by random org). Lorraine!!A huge congratulations! Send your contact details to Summer. I hope that my sketch for you will be inspiration enough so that you can create a card/project following the sketch + using bold winter colours.



As you can see - I inked and coloured Snowball Snowbaby with my copics.



More inspiration from my supertalented DT sisters:

Audhild


Kathrin

Gini



Lynda

Alice



Vicki


Iris


Jodi


Yenni



Kathy

I hope you would like to join us for this Sketch+Colour challenge. If so - please add your link below. We will pick the lucky winner December 6th.

Kramis - Anki




2 comments:

  1. oh wow thankyou i have emailed Summer i am so happy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this sketch and the DT work is as always beautiful
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete