Monday, November 8, 2010

Cozy Winter Nights

Welcome to our new Belles´n´Whistles challenge! This is Kathrin and I am hosting this new challenge.

Before I let you know about our new theme it´s time to announce last week´s winner. I used random.org to pick her - and it´s # 7 Mary D! Congrats to you!

Well, the weather outside is getting colder, it´s getting dark earlier each day and the first snow isn´t too far away. Actually it snowed here in Germany a few days ago. Of course this was quite high up in the mountains and I am not too sad about not having snow around our house yet. But I love those winter nights where you pull out your favourite blanket to snuggle on the sofa... So I came up with the idea of challenging you with using something cozy on your card - this could be fun flock, felt, fabric, flower soft... Whatever you want to use is fine as long as it looks or feels cozy.

And of course also this week you can win a Belles´n´Whistles stamp of your choice!

Here´s some inspiration made by the design team:







Elise



































Alice-Lihsuan Wertz (GDT)



You have until november 22nd to show us your cozy creations.




4 comments:

  1. Oh cool! I'm so excited to have won! Thank you so much!! I couldn't find an email address to contact you. My email is myscraphappylife@live.com

    Thanks so much! I can't wait to join in again this week. Another great challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards by the amazingly talented DT!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi just wanted to check something. So as long as there is something "cozy" on your card you can enter? or does it have to be wintery like the title suggests?
    thanks

    ReplyDelete