Monday, October 25, 2010

Trick or Treat Me!

Hi! It's Gini and I am thrilled to be hosting today's challenge!
I know you are probably getting sick of Halloween challenges,
so I came up with something a little different.
I would love for you to either "Trick Me" with your card
(with hidden flaps, pockets, sliding cards...you get the idea)
or "Treat Me" with an over the top gorgeous card!
It's really simple and it doesn't have to have
anything to do with Halloween.
Just have fun!

Gini - Now You See Him...


Gini- Now You Don't


Andrea~ A Trick or Treating Treat for your eyes!

Lynda

and a little "pop up" surprise inside...



Kathrin
let´s use some magic...


...and add some color...


...too that little witch!






Anki's Treat Bag


Anki's treat for the bag



Jodi

 Hidden Tag Card 

here you can see the tag:



Here is the inside "trick and treat"



Rosette

A treat for the eye including a bookmark



Iris

Christmas Card on the outside 

inside comes the trick/treat...a tealight card



I bet you are all wondering
who won our fantastic Blog-Warming Candy!!!!
The first winner,
chosen from comments left on our new Challenge blog is - #39 Angela !
Congratulations!
And our second winner,
chosen from all of our lovely entries into our Fall colors challenge is lucky #13 - Karina!
Yay! Thank you so much for playing along with us.

You now have two weeks to join in with our challenge.
The winner for this challenge will get to pick a BnW stamp of their choice!
Be sure to link your card up by November 7th.
We can't wait to see what you come up with!


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, it is really me who won?? I cannot believe and jumping up and down here right now!!!! Makes me sooooo happy! I guess you need my postal addy now.. please e-mail me to celtic.rose (at) bluewin (point) ch, and I will write you my addy. Thank you soooo much!!
    Many greetings from a very happy
    Karina

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING ideas DT!!! I just love this blog as much as the stamps :D
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete